domingo, 30 de setembro de 2007

Eu não sei de nada!

I just don’t know what to do with myself
Tcha nan nan!
I just don’t know what to do with my problems Tcha nan nan!
I just don’t know what to do with my nightmares
I just don’t know what to do with my dreams
I just don’t know what to do with my reality
Tcha nan nan!
I just don’t know what to do with my wishes, my little money, my anger, my tears, my thoughts, my madness, my sadness, my happiness, job, my boss, my appointments, my disappointments, my laziness, my night and day, with the team I suport, my weight, my diet, my utopies, my convictions, with the planet, my dirties, my mind, my soul, my faith, my gods, my demons, and with everything I can’t stand. I just don’t know what to do with you and me. I just don’t have the slightest idea... Tcha nan nan!

Nenhum comentário: